Contact Information

To book your photo session today please contact me at the following:

403-818-6417
leahcreephotography@hotmail.com




Monday, February 8, 2010

Cold February Day

I woke up this morning and was in the mood to go looking for some unique photo opportunities. I left with landscapes in mind but ended up in a junk yard with loads of crazy snow covered machinery, wheels, old wagons and stuff that I can't put a name to. It was freezing outside but I was determined to find a few great shots and avoid frostbite all at the same time. Two hours later I was back at home warming my hands with a Timmys coffee anxious to take a peek at my photos. Here are the ones that I thought were interesting and unique.

2 comments:

  1. These are awesome! All this crazy weather has left such lovely and stunning frost on EVERYTHING. Definitely worth capturing and you've done it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melinda! It was a fun morning even though I was Freezing lol.

    ReplyDelete